Want to learn how to cook on the fly?
Discover the simple way to get a delicious, healthy dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes from what’s already in your pantry... WITHOUT meal planning or a long and boring prep day.
Join me for this LIVE masterclass and you will:
- Get step-by-step demos of my 5 favourite life-saver recipes that you will lean on time and again, plus learn my unique "BPD" formula.
- Learn how to stock your pantry with inexpensive, long-lasting essentials that you will actually use.
- Stop wasting money on groceries and actually eat what you buy without complicated meal planning, expensive meal kits or resorting to takeout because you have no time.
- Learn the 5 key elements that make a recipe a Back Pocket Dinner.
Get printable recipes plus lifetime access to the demos so you can rewatch and cook along as many times as you like.
All you need to do is save your seat below, then show up for the 90-minute masterclass, and you'll learn the secret to always having something for dinner... even when life gets complicated, when you're out of ideas, you don't have time to shop or you just want dinner now.
This masterclass works for you even if you have:
- no time
- a really tight budget
- picky eaters
- specific dietary restrictions
- a very basic kitchen
- little cooking experience
DATES & TIMES:
I'm running this masterclass twice so you can choose which time is best for you (or you can attend both and take double notes!)
Option 1: May 25th, 12pm ET
Option 2: May 25th, 8pm ET
Can't join us live?
Lifetime replay access is included in your ticket.
Along with the recipe demos here’s what we’ll cover:
- The #1 thing to keep in mind when you’re deciding what to make for dinner.
- How to modify the recipes to accommodate picky eaters and/or food sensitivities (without making 4 different meals!)
- How to invent your own "BPDs".
- The only 8 spices you need in your cupboard (and why the cheapest is usually the best option).
- The meal I serve my own family once a week on those nights when we need to be eating dinner, like, 5 minutes ago.
- The vegetables that last longest and can be turned into delicious side dishes in less than 5 minutes.
- The surprisingly high-protein (and inexpensive!) pantry staple you’ll want to keep on hand at all times
- The one ingredient you need to use to get your family saying “that was the best dinner I’ve ever had” (hint: it’s probably already in your kitchen)
- My three favourite kitchen tools (all under $30)
BONUS: A cheat sheet for choosing and storing fruits and vegetables so they last much longer (and you don't end up throwing them out).
BONUS: A step-by-step tutorial on how to choose, store, hold and use a knife. Plus the safest, fastest way to cut onions and mince garlic.
BONUS: My list of budget-friendly kitchen staples (and the only 7 ingredients worth a splurge–ever) so you can start saving money on every single grocery bill right away.
Just $37 CAD